$15.00 – $22.00
These Christmas tree stands are designed to hold a tree with a butt as large as 8 inches in diameter and as short as 4 inches to the first set of branches. It has great stability and great water capacity.
Small Base Trees NO MORE THAN 5ft tall
Medium Base Trees NO MORE THAN 7ft tall
Large Base Trees NO MORE THAN 8-12ft tall
Also to be considered in selecting the size of your stand base is the overall width of the tree and its weight.
USING THE STAND IS QUICK & EASY FOLLOWING THESE STEPS:
1. At our farm, a tapered hole is drilled into the bottom of the butt of your tree with a machine designed specifically for that purpose.
2. At your home, place the center pin of the stand base into the pre-drilled hole and pound firmly with a hammer on the center knob on the bottom of the stand base, 4-5 solid hits. There should still be a space of about 1 inch between the butt of the tree and the water pot bottom. This allows the tree to drink.
CAUTION: The water pot may be damaged if you hit it with the hammer while applying the stand. Check it for cracks and water tightness if this happens.
3. Carefully stand up the tree and fill the pot with water. Keep adding water throughout the season.
REMOVING THE STAND FROM THE TREE AT THE END OF THE SEASON:
1. Lay the tree on its side, draining the extra water into a bucket.
2. Spin the stand base counter clockwise and pull it out firmly.
We recommend removing the water pot from the stand base after each season’s use. This allows the rubber grommet to remain flexible and water-tight longer.
3. Apply a little water or Vaseline to the center pin of the stand base.
4. Holding the stand base down on the floor, grasp the water pot and while turning it back & forth, gently pull up on the pot.
Next season, put the water pot back on the stand base in the same manner as it was removed, but gently push down on the pot while turning.
Replacement water pots or rubber grommets can be purchased at our farm.
SM (Trees NO MORE THAN 5ft tall), MD (Trees NO MORE THAN 7ft tall), LG (Trees NO MORE THAN 8-12ft tall)